City of Botany Bay
Botany Bay is a bay in Sydney, New South Wales, a few kilometres south of the Sydney central business district. The Cooks River and the Georges River are the two major tributaries that flow into the bay. Two runways of Sydney Airport extend into the bay.
On 29 April 1770, Botany Bay was the site of James Cook’s first landing of HMS Endeavour on the continent of Australia, after his extensive navigation of New Zealand. Later the British planned Botany Bay as the site for a penal colony. Out of these plans came the first European habitation of Australia at Sydney Cove.
Active Plumbing Botany Bay.
- We’ll turn up on time.
- Put on a clean pair of shoes for inside work.
- Put down a ground sheet to protect surfaces
- We will clean up the area after the work is done.
- Were applicable issue you with a written 18 month guarantee.
- Free 15 minutes home care service with every job.
‘Total Care Best Repair’
Call 1300 65 1965
Servicing the following areas,
BANKSMEADOW – 2019.BOTANY – 2019.DACEYVILLE – 2032.EAST BOTANY – 2019. EASTGARDENS – 2036.EASTLAKES – 2018.HILLSDALE – 2036.KINGSFORD – 2032. MASCOT – 2020.MATRAVILLE – 2036.PAGEWOOD – 2035.ROSEBERY – 2018.