Nillumbik Shire is located 25 kms north-east of Melbourne and the southern boundary is the Yarra River. The south of Nillumbik is predominantly urban, with commercial centres at Eltham and Diamond Creek. The north of the municipality includes significant natural features like Kinglake National Park and Sugarloaf Reservoir.
The main industries include building construction, installation trade services, building completion services.
Active Plumbing Nillumbik Shire.
- We’ll turn up on time.
- Put on a clean pair of shoes for inside work.
- Put down a ground sheet to protect surfaces
- We will clean up the area after the work is done.
- Were applicable issue you with a written 18 month guarantee.
- Free 15 minutes home care service with every job.
‘Total Care Best Repair’
Call 1300 65 1965
Servicing the following areas,
Arthurs Creek, Bend of Islands, Briar Hill, Christmas Hills, Cottles Bridge, Diamond Creek, Doreen, Eltham, Eltham North, Greensborough, Hurstbridge, Kangaroo Ground, Kinglake, Kinglake Central, Kinglake West, Nutfield, Panton Hill, Plenty, Research, Smiths Gully, St Andrews, Strathewen, Warrandyte North, Watsons Creek, Wattle Glen, Yan Yean and Yarrambat.