The City of Hobsons Bay is a Local Government Area located within the metropolitan area of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. It comprises the south-western suburbs between 6 and 20 kilometres from the Melbourne city centre.
It was founded on June 22, 1994 during the forced amalgamations of local councils by the Kennett Government, formed by the merger of the City of Williamstown and City of Altona, as well as the suburb of South Kingsville from City of Footscray. It was named after Hobsons Bay, which itself was named after Captain William Hobson. The city has an area of 65 square kilometres, and at the 2006 Census Hobsons Bay had a population of 81,451.
Main street of Altona, Victoria, on a warm spring day.
Active Plumbing Hobsons Bay.
- We’ll turn up on time.
- Put on a clean pair of shoes for inside work.
- Put down a ground sheet to protect surfaces
- We will clean up the area after the work is done.
- Were applicable issue you with a written 18 month guarantee.
- Free 15 minutes home care service with every job.
‘Total Care Best Repair’
Call 1300 65 1965
Servicing the following areas,
Altona, Altona East, Altona Meadows, Altona North, Brooklyn, Kingsville South, Laverton, Newport, Seabrook, Seaholme, Spotswood, Williamstown and Williamstown North .