Unblocking Drains in City of Ipswich
Unblocking Drains Sydney Brisbane Sunshine Coast and Melbourne
Blocked drains in your toilet, kitchen sink or sewer line can cause inconveniences. While some blockages may be cleared with a plunger, drain cleaner or other similar simple methods, others are just too resilient, unpleasant or inaccessible to deal. When encountering stubborn blockages, call a licensed plumber in Sydney Brisbane Sunshine coast or Melbourne from Active Plumbing. Not only that we have the absolute knowledge of unblocking drains, but we also have the state-of-the art technology to locate and clear blocked drains efficiently.
Experienced Drain Clearing Specialist Plumbers
Clearing blocked drains is our speciality as all our plumbers are highly trained to provide efficient solutions. We also have the type of experience that can only be received from many years of working in the field of drainage repair. We use high-powered blast equipment to clear most blockages. We use our drain inspection camera to ensure that no obstructions are left behind and that your drain is fully cleared. We understand that blocked drain is also the result of collapsing pipes. In this case, you will need pipe relining or replacement. Whatever the best options for you, we will explain them all to you.
Technologies to Clear your Blocked Drain
- High-pressure water jet cleaner – The process of using this technology involves sending a high-pressure jet of water into the sewer line or storm water drain. Our unblocking drain specialists will utilise the jet cleaner to break down roots, debris, sludge, and grease.
- Electric eel – We feed a metal cable into the storm water line and sewer pipes with this process. The cable then rotates to cut roots and release the debris that caused the blocking.
- CCTV camera – If the high-pressure water jet and electric eel are not enough to clear the pipe completely, we use a CCTV drain camera to locate the source of the blockage in your sewer or storm water lines. Your options will then be discussed with you that may include excavation or sewer maintenance.
- Pipe locator – Pipe locator will be used should excavation is needed. With the help of the CCTV camera, we can locate the source of the blockage and offer you alternatives to efficiently correct the problem.
- Pumps – replace faulty pumps in your sewer pits, stormwater or basement.
Suburbs we service:
Augustine Heights, Barellan Point, Basin Pocket, Bellbird Park, Blacksoil, Blackstone, Booval, Brassall, Brookwater, Bundamba, Camira, Carole Park – Churchill, Chuwar, Coalfalls, Collingwood Park, Dinmore, East Ipswich, Eastern Heights, Ebbw Vale, Flinders View, Gailes, Goodna, Ipswich, Karalee, Karrabin, Leichhardt, Moores Pocket, Muirlea, New Chum, Newtown, North Booval, North Ipswich, North Tivoli, One Mile, Raceview, Redbank, Redbank Plains, Riverview, Sadliers Crossing, Silkstone, Springfield, Springfield Central, Springfield Lakes, Tivoli, West Ipswich, Woodend, Wulkuraka, Yamanto
Amberley, Ashwell, Calvert, Deebing Heights, Ebenezer, Goolman, Grandchester, Haigslea, Ironbark, Jeebropilly, Lanefield, Marburg, Mount Forbes, Mount Marrow, Mutdapilly, Pine Mountain, Purga, Ripley, Rosewood, South Ripley, Spring Mountain, Swanbank, Tallegalla, Thagoona, The Bluff, Walloon, White Rock, Willowbank, Woolshed