Carbon Monoxide Testing in City of Monash
Carbon Monoxide Testing
Carbon monoxide testing can save you from harm and in some cases, death. If your gas heaters and appliances go untested, both the tenant and the property are in great danger. At Active Plumbing, we have a team of carbon monoxide testers to help you meet the safety requirements. We guarantee full safety with our compliance expertise and reliability.
Fully Licensed Gasfitters
Our team of carbon monoxide testers are fully trained and fully equipped with the latest technology available. We do the job as fast and as efficient as possible with minimal impact. We take time to fully understand your individual needs to provide you tailored and specialised solutions. Our licensed gas plumbers have the full knowledge and complete equipment to protect you against the dangers of carbon monoxide.
CO Emission Detection
Carbon monoxide is a tasteless, odourless, and colourless gas, making it quite difficult to detect. Prolong exposure to carbon monoxide can cause a headache, difficulty in breathing, fatigue, suffocation, dizziness, among many other symptoms. When encountered in concentrations above 35 ppm, it can result in death. If you want to ensure the safety of your family and loved ones against this silent killer, we recommend having your gas appliances be checked by licensed gasfitters at Active Plumbing regularly.
Carbon Monoxide Testing Equipment and Techniques
Your hot water heaters, gas stoves, dryers, gasoline barbecue grills are the leading sources of carbon monoxide. If you want a peace of mind using these gas appliances, consult us today to get carbon monoxide testing done. Active Plumbing is one of the well-known service providers with specialisation in complete carbon monoxide testing. We use advanced equipment and innovative techniques to detect the presence of the harmful gas.
Professional Safety Checks On Carbon Monoxide
Carbon monoxide emission detection is a necessity because it is mandatory to keep any human living environment safe, hygienic and healthy. A landlord must ensure that gas appliances are maintained in good repair. Aside from the danger of carbon monoxide to your tenants, it could also cause enormous property damage that could expose the landlord to civil liability and costly litigation. If unsafe appliances are the cause of the injury or damage, it could also impact on the insurance of the landlord. These are the reasons that the landlord and agent or any property owners should make sure safety checks are done by professionals at least once every two years.
Our team of gas experts will complete each job in compliance with the Australian Standards. Call Active Plumbing today on 1300651965 and have the peace of mind knowing that you, your family, or tenants are safe from the killer gas.
Suburbs we service:
Ashwood, Stocksville, Burwood, Chadstone, Jordanville South, Clayton, Clayton North, Petersville, Westerfield, Whitburn, Glen Waverley, Brentwood, Syndal, Syndal East, Hughesdale, Huntingdale, Monash University, Mount Waverley, Bayview, Highbury View, Jordanville, Pinewood, Mulgrave, Monashville, Mulgrave East, Mulgrave North, Valewood, Waverley Gardens, Waverley Park, Notting Hill, Oakleigh, Oakleigh East, Oakleigh South, Moorleigh, Wheelers Hill, Brandon Park, Jells Park