The City of Monash was once hunting grounds for the Bunurong people. The City of Monash, named after World War I commander Sir John Monash, was created on 15 December 1994 when the Kennett Liberal government amalgamated local councils all over Victoria, merging a substantial portion of the former City of Oakleigh with the whole of the former City of Waverley.
Cafés in Oakleigh
Active Plumbing Monash.
- We’ll turn up on time.
- Put on a clean pair of shoes for inside work.
- Put down a ground sheet to protect surfaces
- We will clean up the area after the work is done.
- Were applicable issue you with a written 18 month guarantee.
- Free 15 minutes home care service with every job.
‘Total Care Best Repair’
Call 1300 65 1965
Servicing the following areas,
Ashwood, Burwood, Chadstone, Clayton, Glen Waverely, Hughesdale, Huntingdale, Mount Waverley, Mulgrave, Notting Hill, Oakleigh, Oakleigh East, Oakleigh South, Pinewood, Syndal and Wheelers Hill